St. Stephen’s Catholic Men’s Group
The Anoka Knights of Columbus strongly supports the efforts of St. Stephen’s Catholic Men’s Group.
We share, learn, encourage and bond with spirited discussions on life challenges and what God calls us to be.
OUR MISSION: Building up a brotherhood, by fostering a deeper faith experience through weekly small group meetings, monthly talks, and large group events.
- SMALL GROUPS: Where men learn and share how God works in their lives with opportunities to help others on the faith journey with hope, encouragement and prayer.
- PRAY : We open and close with prayer, with prayer petitions to hear the needs of the group and individuals.
- SHARE: Men share “Spiritual Celebrations,” where God has blessed us, or “Faith Struggles,” where others can offer support. (Sharing is optional.)
- LEARN: We cover varying topics from current events, the Bible, Church history and to teach we use DVDs, podcasts, and book studies. We also learn from each other’s knowledge and experiences.
- DISCUSS: Men are strengthened through personal testimonies and insights, which gives us hope to persevere – just listening is good too!
The commitment is flexible, come when you can.
- Sundays 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Mondays 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Thursdays 6:45-8:15 a.m.
Check the monitors for location (mainly in St. Paul Room, Romero Room, or Refuge).
Once a month there is a presentation on a faith topic. These are presented in video form or given by a Priest or presenter, then there is a time for discussion.
LARGE GROUP EVENTS:
We also offer other ways to bring men together with movie nights, Chili Cook-Off, workshops, silent retreats, volunteering and other social activities.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact: Randy Sieben at 651.373.4981 or email@example.com
Contact: Barry McCullough at firstname.lastname@example.org